The Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) calls for applications from interested candidates for the Foundation’s Tertiary Education Scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Quality education develops an individual’s mind and character and teaches the skills to succeed in life and contribute to society. The Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) recognizes this link and actively seeks to build a virile Nigerian community through meaningful educational interventions, awarding undergraduate scholarships to indigent students yearly.
The Foundation, therefore, calls for applications from interested candidates for the 2021/2022 edition of its undergraduate scholarship scheme.
- Host: Alex Otti Foundation (AOF)
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
- Deadline: December 31, 2021
Scholarships will be awarded based on strong personal academic background, leadership potential, and a demonstrated desire to use the acquired knowledge to contribute to societal development.
Upon completion of their studies, Winners should apply their talents and knowledge in improving the lives of others. Over time, the Foundation expects its scholarship beneficiaries to form a strong network of leaders who will individually and collectively contribute to the wellbeing of Abia State in particular and Nigeria in general.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Students who are currently in 2nd-year (200 Level) in any government-owned tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- The candidate must have had at least a CGPA of 3.5 – for universities (or its equivalent, for other tertiary institutions) in his/her first academic session (that is, First Year).
- Siblings (that is, children who share the same parents) of current Alex Otti Foundation scholars are not eligible and will not be until their sibling’s current Scholarship runs its full course
The following documents are necessary to process your application
- Candidates must submit a statement of result for the first academic session (that is, First Year) signed by the Department/Faculty’s Admin Officer (who rightfully is a representative of the registrar in the department or faculty).
- Candidates must present a letter of recognition by their community/religious group leader or electricity utility bill of the last three months, to prove he/she currently resides in Abia State.
- Candidates must submit a 1200-word essay, broken into three (3) parts telling us: (a) about their nuclear family, situating themselves within it; (b) a time they were part of a community, and their contributions to the community; and (c) what they think about giving back to the society.
- Candidates must provide valid means of identification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link available below.
Deadline: 31st December 2021.
for more updates and information join us whatsapp