Contained are exceptionally selected topics for undergraduate researches for students. The topics are centered on most recent happenings around the world that patterns to the health and well being of the society. It most so, cuts around influences of recent technological innovations on the health adjustment of the society. READ through to explore the 20 most recent undergraduate research topics in public health.
Public Health Research Topics
- Behaviour change interventions to increase physical activity in hospitalised patients: a systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression.
2. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Alcohol and Other Substance Use Disorders in Young Adulthood.
Click below to access contents.
3. Expiring Eviction Moratoriums and COVID-19 Incidence and Mortality.
click below to access contents
4. The Development of a Covid-19 Control Measures Risk Matrix for Occupational Hygiene Protective Measures.
5. Immunization to Protect the US Armed Forces: Heritage, Current Practice, and Prospects
6. Does face mask use elicit risk-compensation? Quasi-experimental evidence from Denmark during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic
7. Evidence reversals in primary care research: a study of randomized controlled trials
8. Social media influencers can be used to deliver positive information about the flu vaccine: findings from a multi-year study
9. COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plans from 106 countries: a review from a health systems resilience perspective.
10. Rise and demise: a case study of public health nutrition in Queensland, Australia, over three decades
11. Institutional and behaviour-change interventions to support COVID-19 public health measures: a review by the Lancet Commission Task Force on public health measures to suppress the pandemic
12. Quantifying impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic through life-expectancy losses: a population-level study of 29 countries
13. Gender in the Consolidated Criteria for Reporting Qualitative Research (COREQ) Checklist
14. Rate of reinfections after SARS-CoV-2 primary infection in the population of an Italian province: a cohort study
15. The reproductive number of the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 is far higher compared to the ancestral SARS-CoV-2 virus
16. Neurological Complications of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Children: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
17. Reactions to Sales Restrictions on Flavored Vape Products or All Vape Products Among Young Adults in the United States
Apply for Scholarships:
18. Covid-19 and Health at Work
19. Lessons from the field: delivering trachoma mass drug administration safely in a COVID-19 context
20. RISK ASSESSMENT AND PREVENTION OF HYPERTENSION AMONG UNMARRIED ADULTS ABOVE 30 YEARS IN AGOGO PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL, GHANA
To access content assistance, click on the Whatsapp button below
The above list are not exhaustive but has been compiled to give undergraduate on how to develop suiting topics for their undergraduate studies. More so, graduate study students can also use these contents to modify their existing research ideas. Kind carefully the 20 most recent undergraduate research topics in public health as written above. Also use the access content button to see the related contents and previews.
For Guest or Sponsored posts, contact Admin on Whatsapp